Who is Stalybridge Together?
Stalybridge Together Committee
- Run the group according to its constitution.
- Make sure that any funds are spent on achieving the aims of the group.
- Organise, with the assistance of local and national support organisations such as NALC, the correct procedure to attain a Town Council.
- Organise general meetings for members (including the annual general meeting where committee members are elected for one year).
- Take action on decisions taken at general meetings.
- Take responsibility for actioning plans that have been made at the Meetings.
- Communicate regularly with members and let them know what work has been done on their behalf and what upcoming work is required.
- Volunteer, where possible, to undertake such action to promote the cause of Stalybridge Together and to ensure that all residents are involved as much as they wish to be.
|Vicky McLarnon||Chair||(Pending)||Vice Chair|
|Paul Murney||Treasurer||Peter Taylor||Trustee|
|Paul Turner||Webmaster||Terry Grainger||Trustee|
|Peter Taylor||Events||Ruth Rees||Stalybridge South Ward|
|Chris Caton-Greasley||Training Co-ordinator||Diane Priest||Stalybridge/Dukinfield Ward|
|Adam Spencer-Young||Social||Alwyn Bailey||Stalybridge North Ward|
Stalybridge Together Members
- Attend management committee meetings as an observer (please book in advance so that we can ensure that there is enough space in the meeting room).
- Vote every year for who they want to be on the management committee.
- Be nominated to stand for election to the management committee.
- Volunteer to help the work of the group (for example, delivering leaflets or helping to write a newsletter).
- Provide a voice and an ear in our local areas to promote and support the cause of Stalybridge Together.
- Promote positively the Town Council concept and encourage others to become involved.